This year, we’ve decided to offer a limited number of free, custom cover designs to NaNoWriMo 2016 participants! This is going to be so much fun and we can’t wait to get started. If you’re not doing NaNo this year, be sure to share this free offer with someone who is!
We can’t wait to hear more about your book, but first, here are some important details about what this offer includes…
1. This is a 1-off mockup cover, meaning: we use details provided here and create one (1) custom front cover design for you. No revisions are included in this free offer (except in the case of a misspelling).
2. You will receive a low-resolution JPG file, large enough to be used on NaNoWriMo, but not large enough to be used if you intend to publish.
3. If you’d like a larger copy of the design and/or want to make revisions, you are welcome to purchase the full version from Perry Elisabeth Design (typically $44 or $64).
4. All images used will be licensed appropriately by Perry Elisabeth Design, but may not be used in excess of 500,000 copies or on Print-On-Demand merchandise from sites such as (but not limited to) CafePress and Zazzle. Copyright is still held by the original artist/photographer.
5. We will not work on projects for the erotica or horror genres, or anything depicting adult content.
6. We reserve the right to refuse and/or cancel any project at our discretion.
7. Space is limited. You will be notified by email if your book has been selected for this free offer.
Offer ends November 30, 2016.
Questions? Contact us!
You need this! The only customizable planner designed by an author for authors!
Sketchbooks and notebooks available, too.