Here’s the low-down:
The covers ARE the prizes.
Submission deadline is April 15, 2016
Winners announced on perryelisabethdesign.com April 30, 2016
Word count: 2,000-10,000
Entrants may enter one story per cover.
Stories MUST be PG or cleaner.
Your submitted manuscript must NOT have your name anywhere on the document or within the document’s file name.
By submitting your story, you grant Perry Elisabeth Design the right to publish and share your story on our site. You retain all rights to the manuscript. We place no restrictions on what you can do with the story when the contest is over. (In fact, if you win, we hope you publish it since you’ll have a nice cover to go with!)
Submit Your Story
If you haven’t already, you should sign up now.
- With a few exceptions, this thing will show up just once a month (yeah, our inboxes fill up too — plus we’re keeping busy chasing our toddlers and designing awesome things for you guys!)
- We’re going to share fun stuff like:
- sales and discounts on our services,
- new ways we come up with to make you and your work soar,
- contests with prizes (sound like fun?)
- We’re going to share serious but really, really helpful stuff like:
- links to articles we love on branding and marketing,
- fascinating facts on graphics and how they affect people (especially important people like your fans and customers!),
- encouragement (‘cuz we all could use a boatload of that!),
- occasional behind-the-scenes looks at our work (it’s educational and cool)
After all that, don’t you think you ought to let someone else like yourself know about this thing? (Can’t keep all the awesomeness to ourselves, now can we?)