Once upon a time…
…there was a girl who had her whole life ahead of her and serious doubts she’d ever get through all the writing ideas in her head.
They assailed her night and day, but mostly in the middle of the night or the middle of a shower.
They didn’t stop coming and, eventually, besides having doubts she’d ever have time to write them all, she began to forget some of them.
This was most terrifying.
She limped along for several years, jotting them down in various notebooks and random pieces of paper. She may have even used a smartphone note-taking app once she got one.
One day, when she had married and was in the thick of raising a passel of little boys (while running a book design business—crazy, yes), she discovered disc-bound notebooks and an idea lodged itself in her mind.
Yes, another idea.
But this one wasn’t a story. It was a way to organize the stories. And settings, and characters, and random scenes that didn’t fit into a plot yet. She bought one of these disc-bound notebooks and the special paper punch she’d need. She designed some pages and printed them off on her home printer.
From September 2-9, enjoy…
- FREE SHIPPING on every order! Use code: BIRTHDAY at checkout. (US orders only)
- Free poly bookmarks added to every order
- A free “Book in Progress” sign added to every order over $35 (This is a new product and I *LOVE* it for when I’m writing in public!)
- A photo contest! Use #writemindplanner on Instagram (or share to our FB page) to show us your planner in the wild. We will choose our favorite and award the winner a $10 Amazon gift card.
- And this AMAZING giveaway…